Pete Enns podcasts

Share your experiences learning to live "In the Wild"
teresap
the middle number please (7): 7

Pete Enns podcasts

Post by teresap »

Hi everyone,
I don't know if any of you have read any of the books by Pete Enns, I've recently done so and and thoroughly enjoyed his perspective. If you haven't it might be worth downloading a kindle preview which will give you a flavour of what he's saying.
But the purpose of this post is to let you know that he has started a weekly podcast with guests which have been really good. So far he's had Rob Bell, Richard Rohr and Rachel Held Evans. This is a link to the first of these the Rob Bell one if anyone wants to have a listen. My firm favourite so far is the interview with Richard Rohr, great stuff . . . .http://www.peteenns.com/b4np-podcast-ep ... -rob-bell/
Hope you are all well, Love Teresa x
If you ask God a question be prepared for him to lead you (very gently) outside of your comfort zone.
AidaC

Re: Pete Enns podcasts

Post by AidaC »

Hi Teresa. Thanks for the information. I'll try to listen when I get a chance. I'm well. Just trying to re-group after some changes in my life. It's been difficult adjusting to the newness but other than that, it's been good. I hope you're well.
"Smell the aroma of your union with Christ" - Andrew Farley
teresap

Post by teresap »

Thanks Aida, I'm good. As I get older my appreciation of change is almost non existent but I know there are times when it happens and we adjust. Glad you are getting there. Love and hugs xxx
If you ask God a question be prepared for him to lead you (very gently) outside of your comfort zone.
AidaC

Post by AidaC »

Hi Teresa. I feel like I'm in a rut and getting very frustrated. I've decided to start mixing things up a bit in my life, not necessarily anything major but just making sure I add a little zip to my life. I like variety and the sameness I've found myself in lately has tended to put me in a funk. It's better now since I just added a little variety to my life. As one of my friends once told me, "At our age, we want to make every minute count." So very true.
"Smell the aroma of your union with Christ" - Andrew Farley
teresap

Post by teresap »

Hi Aida, So pleased you have been able to do something to make life more rewarding. Love and hugs, Teresa x