the middle number please (7): 7

Re: Alaska

Post by DVenie »

What day works best for you?
JTisFREE

Post by JTisFREE »

Ok, talked to the wife. Any day after the 14th would be ok. We will probably bring kids along, if you don't mind.
DVenie

Post by DVenie »

Naw, kiddo's are no prob. I have two little ones myself. :) This isn't anything formal, just us chillaxin!
elvispupy
the middle number please (7): 9

Post by elvispupy »

I love sleepy dog! I'll be in Montana on the 14th for my sister's wedding though. I'll be back the 16th. Our schedule's pretty open after that. I'll probably have the kids too, and the husband may or may not be there. We have a cabin he is working on, on the weekends.
DVenie

Post by DVenie »

Well shoot if it's just us Wasillian's let's meet at Pandimonium then! :) You down with that JTisFree? They have a section in the back where kid's can play so it'd be easy... and I may have my kids with me so it'd be good.
JTisFREE

Post by JTisFREE »

That's fine with me, but I think Heather was intertested.
DVenie

Post by DVenie »

JTisFree, I'm waiting to hear back from Heather to see if she'll come or not. If not then let's just meet in Wasilla. I'll contact you on here one way or another. I'm looking forward to meeting you bro.

To everyone else...

I would like to find out who of you Alaskan's are planning on coming to hear Darin when he get's here. I'm just trying to get an idea of how many people to expect so I can find the right sized home to meet in. So if you don't mind, let me know how many people you'll bring and any others that you know that would be interested in coming. The dates right now will be Jan 29th-30th which is a Friday/Saturday.

So if you wouldn't mind please post in here if you're interested and how many people you'll be bringing. Thanks!
CHeatherS

Post by CHeatherS »

Hey kids..... I really would like to meet with you all. It's just one of those weeks with major medical appointments nearly every day, with some heavy duty testing going on. I don't know if there will be anything left of me by Saturday, but I WANT to meet with you. Can we have a plan A and a plan B? Where would you meet if I come?
JTisFREE

Post by JTisFREE »

You know, our house is always open, but we live on the other side of Wasilla. We're open to meeting wherever you guys want. It will have to be after the 14th.
elvispupy

Post by elvispupy »

I'll be back and available the 16th. My husband and I will be there to see Darin.
DVenie

Post by DVenie »

JTisFree, do you have a decent sized house? How many people do you think you could pack in there :P
JTisFREE

Post by JTisFREE »

Well, we own a duplex, but our unit has a large living room. We've had as many as 30 people there before, comfortably.
DVenie

Post by DVenie »

Cool! And you and your wife would be willing to host Darin and a bunch of strangers there for two nights of fellowship and food??? It'd be potluck style where everyone brings a dish. Darin would have a time where he shares whatever is on his heart and then open it up for discussion.
JTisFREE

Post by JTisFREE »

DVenie wrote:Cool! And you and your wife would be willing to host Darin and a bunch of strangers there for two nights of fellowship and food??? It'd be potluck style where everyone brings a dish. Darin would have a time where he shares whatever is on his heart and then open it up for discussion.

Oh, for sure!!!! Everyone is welcomed in our home. We would be honored to have everyone meet at our place!!!!
CHeatherS

Post by CHeatherS »

Well, I do hope we can all get together soon, and talk about this. My friend who hosted Wayne had offered her place in mid-town Anchorage too. I am excited about this..... wonder what the weather and the roads will be like then.... who knows? But I know that there will be folks from all around who would like to meet. We will give the opposite of what they are getting in Hawaii, lol!!!!!!

blessings all!