Alaska

Find Free Believers in your area!
DVenie
the middle number please (7): 7

Re: Alaska

Post by DVenie »

Maybe we could split it up. One night in wasilla, the other night in Anchorage. Yeah we should all meet to talk about it before we settle on a location. It's nice to have options though! :)

Peace and chicken grease!
DVenie

Post by DVenie »

I can pretty much meet any day so if you guys get a free day then just post it here and we can gather for coffee or something and hash all this out :)
CHeatherS
the middle number please (7): 9

Post by CHeatherS »

Yes, or mid-way in Eagle River? I just had a great conversation with JT. Can you meet in the daytime? Like maybe the 16th? I have more tests on the 17th...

Snowing and blowing on the hillside today in Anchorage. Supposed to get up to 90 mph! I saw a few chickadees rolling over in the wind, rather comical.
JTisFREE

Post by JTisFREE »

So, what's the deal??? We have today open. Let me know if you guys still want to get together.
CHeatherS

Post by CHeatherS »

You are also free tomorrow aren't you JT? Let me contact Daniel and Laura, and maybe my friend here from Anchorage. Maybe we could meet in the middle at Eagle River. Don't you go back to work on the 19th? I can't do anything on Wednesday or Friday, but Tues and Thurs are good.
JTisFREE

Post by JTisFREE »

I'll be available after 2:30pm on Tuesday.
DVenie

Post by DVenie »

I can meet tomorrow but I'll have my kiddo's. The earliest I can be in Eagle River will be around 4:30 ish.
JTisFREE

Post by JTisFREE »

Ok, well, that didn't work out too well :D . Let's try this again. Lets pick an evening between Nov 30th and Dec 10th to meet. I really want to meet you guys and get to know you. We all live so close it just makes sense to. Love you guys.
JTisFREE

Post by JTisFREE »

I just talked to Heather, we want to meet up for coffee Tuesday afternoon. Other times may work too. Let us know if you are interested. Locations are up in the air too, but we're thinking Eagle River.
elvispupy

Post by elvispupy »

I'd be up for that. Let me know time/place.
CHeatherS

Post by CHeatherS »

Hopefully in Eagle River, so we would be half way for the Anch/Wasilla folks.
DVenie

Post by DVenie »

I'd love to be there but I have a dr's appointment and then I have some friends coming over.
russlaur91@gci.net

Post by russlaur91@gci.net »

Hey Alaskan FB's.... this is a great forum... but I am not so computer savvy... friend me on facebook... russlaur91@gci.net this narrows it down for me... to me it just seems easier to go to one place on the computer... or two... e-mail is easy for me too... I still don't know how to put my picture on this FBN site... ):

hope to really get to know everyone in Alaska on this similiar journey... it gets pretty lonely.. especially when those closet to you just don't get it... I know God is working it all out for good... I'll wait.... and love... and just get to know Love even better... :)
DVenie

Post by DVenie »

Hey Russ, nice to meet you man. For some reason when I see your name and your email I want to call you russel-saurus. Don't ask me why. Welcome anyways :)
CHeatherS

Post by CHeatherS »

Hmmmm, I believe this is Laurie. I'll have to talk to her as I just saw this posted.......

Can't wait for us all to get together up here this week with Darin and Angie. YAY!!!!!

Heather