Florida

Find Free Believers in your area!
Ann Onymous
the middle number please (7): 7

Florida

Post by Ann Onymous »

Find other free believers in Florida here.
“But you can’t access God through the intellect, It’s got to be through the heart. It’s been my experience that when you intellectualize the divine, you’re gonna get your a$$ kicked.” - Billy Corgan
MrsG
the middle number please (7): 9

Re: Florida

Post by MrsG »

Any Free Believers in Tampa area? or Lakeland?
CHeatherS
the middle number please (7): 9

Post by CHeatherS »

Welcome MrsG!!!! I WISH I were there in Florida this time of year. It's double digits below zero here in Alaska, cold and dark. Soak in some sunshine for me!!!!

Heather
AidaC

Post by AidaC »

MrsG wrote:Any Free Believers in Tampa area? or Lakeland?
I'm two states away in South Carolina but a lot closer than Heather is in Alaska. I just wanted to say hello and I'm glad you're here. Maybe some Floridians will chime in. We may have some on board here.
"Smell the aroma of your union with Christ" - Andrew Farley
rgsflying

Post by rgsflying »

I am in the Tampa area. Brandon to be exact. I have discussed my Free Believers belief with a few people and know of some who believe like I do. I am not against the institutional church as Jesus did say that we were not to fight against those who are not against Him. However, I do believe that it is not what He designed.
Somebody

Post by Somebody »

I'm also in Tampa area, St. Pete. would love to here from someone.
lja

Post by lja »

Hello, I am in the Ocala area. Looking for a kindred spirit :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Somebody wrote:I'm also in Tampa area, St. Pete. would love to here from someone.
Hello neighbor!

I'm in St. Pete, too.

Crystal
7waynan7

Post by 7waynan7 »

I live around the West Central part of Florida (Tampa/Lakeland). Neat little spot we got here. Seems like the visits are a bit few and far between since New Year's Eve, but I'm willing to keep checking in and say, "Hi!" :D , now and again.

Don't know if there are any baseball fans amongst this crew, but just read an article about how the Rays, who are #1 in baseball but have the worst game attendance record of all the teams in the MLB. What is with Tampa Bay? They have a Super Bowl Champion football team, a Stanley Cup Champion hockey team, a World Series qualifying baseball team that looks to go to the Big Dance again this year, and they can't fill the seats! Even when the economy was good, they couldn't build any fan loyalty.
Oh well, I still love to see them win. Go Rays!!!
7waynan7

Post by 7waynan7 »

So, I'm driving out of my driveway onto my road which is "under construction", and I was wondering: "Is it just me, or is nearly every bit of Florida road 'under construction?'"

I think on a map of Florida they should have a big sign over it saying "under construction!" :twisted: :)

Yeah, this is just a rant today.
7waynan7

Post by 7waynan7 »

Hey, Florida!!!
JANICEVB

Post by JANICEVB »

Crystal wrote:
Somebody wrote:I'm also in Tampa area, St. Pete. would love to here from someone.
Hello neighbor!

I'm in St. Pete, too.

Crystal
Hey Crystal, I think we met on facebook once, don't know for sure. I just wanted to let you know I live in St. Pete. and would love to connect with some Freebelievers around here. Maybe coffee or tea sometime. :D

Janice
Janice

"The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them." - Thomas Merton
justinw117

Post by justinw117 »

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to FBN, but I am here in the New Tampa area. Glad to see others in the area!

-Justin
sls7373

Post by sls7373 »

Anyone east coast????
Narrator: [epilogue] And so, all ended well for both Horton and Who's, and for all in the jungle, even kangaroos. So let that be a lesson to one and to all; a person is a person, no matter how small.
maryjane123

Post by maryjane123 »

Yes...I'm in the Vero/Ft. Pierce area. My husband and I have been reading Misundestood God and listening to Darin for a year now. We would like to connect with other Freebelievers! Mary Jane