Washington State

Find Free Believers in your area!
David
the middle number please (7): 7

Washington State

Post by David »

Looking for folks in the Puget Sound region of Washington State. PM me and we can connect.
- The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
Annieo

Re: Washington State

Post by Annieo »

I'm in south Puget Sound. I've been detoxing for awhile now and in the meantime I found a wonderful non denom ministry unaffiliated with any churches to work with.

With some perspective now, I think it would be wonderful to establish a way of fellowshipping and serving in community that doesn't involve institutions. I see in some parts of the coutry some steps being made in a direction that makes sense to me but so far nothing here that I know of.
Ransom

Post by Ransom »

Hello Washingonians. My wife and I will be moving to Spokane in the next 6 months (from ARizona) I would love a welcome from some fellow free believers up there. Lemme know.
wildmommy

Post by wildmommy »

Hi Ransom,

My husband, myself and our kiddos live in Post Falls, ID, not far at all from Spokane! It would be great to meet you guys! I haven't had much time to participate here on the forums lately but I am still a free believer :)

Kirsten
aka wildmommy
Ransom

Post by Ransom »

Thanks. We'll probaby be moving up in the middle of september.
WendyG

Post by WendyG »

I'm in Spokane and a new Free Believer. Still trying to get my "sea legs."
AidaC

Post by AidaC »

Hi Wendy. I'm on the other side of the country in South Carolina but I wanted to welcome you to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here and makes some friends along the way. We're having a group chat tonight 8:00 pm est, if you're interested. The chat button is in the upper right hand corner. If you click on it, it'll take you right there.
"Smell the aroma of your union with Christ" - Andrew Farley
KingJaymz

Post by KingJaymz »

My wife and I live in Southwest Washington in Vancouver. Is there anyone down this way that would like to meet up for fellowship, at least on occasion. We've been a bit lonely for some spiritual community since we've left the institution.
resurrectedroadkill

Post by resurrectedroadkill »

Hi- My wife & myself & 2 kids are in Mukilteo, WA. We've been alone in the big world for maybe almost 5 years now without much progress in the way of building relationships outside of the IC, save her work comrads. I'm hoping if there's any free believers within an hour or so of us it would be great to connect and swap stories. We're 45 minutes north of Seattle. - Brian